City Rapid Transit Office LRT Update Meeting
By , Last Updated Thursday, June 04, 2009
Next Tuesday, June 9, 2009, City of Hamilton Rapid Transit Office staff will be presenting an update on the city's Light Rail Transit plans. Here are the details:
- Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009
- Time: 3pm to 8pm (brief presentation at 4pm and 6pm)
- Location: Sheraton Hotel
- Address: 116 King St. W. (in Jackson Sq.)
This will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about how the city's planning has advanced since the last round of public meetings; as well as an important occasion to continue showing strong support for light rail as we move past the proposal stage and toward actual route planning and design.
A report in today's Spectator provides some more context.
Important Note: this meeting is organized by the City of Hamilton Rapid Transit Office, not by Hamilton Light Rail.
- TUG Meeting, Nov. 17, 7:30 PM at Skydragon Centre
- TUG Meeting, Oct 27, 7:30 PM at Skydragon Centre
- City Rapid Transit Office LRT Update Meeting
- City Rapid Transit Community Update Meetings
- Meeting Archive...
- Introduction: A Vision for Transit
- News Release: A Vision for Transit in the 21st Century
- Presentation: A Vision for Transit in the 21st Century
- Survey: Share Your Vision for Transit
- Survey: View Results
- Vision Project Interim Report
- (Coming Soon)
- Transit Blueprint for Hamilton