Meeting: February 19, 2008
Date and agenda for the next HLR/TUG meeting.
By , Last Updated Tuesday, February 05, 2008
The next HLR/TUG meeting will be on Tuesday, February 19, 7:30 PM, at the FRWY Cafe, 333 King Street East (at Wellington St. N.) Hamilton, ON L8N 1C1.
(This section is still in development and may change.)
Review the minutes of the January 15 meeting.
Hamilton Light Rail
Presentation development, feedback from January 27 presentation to HPD.
Outreach Strategy and Outreach Contracts subcommittees. This is our next critical area to develop.
Consultants with light rail experience.
Upwind/Downwind Conference booth. We have confirmation on registering the booth, but need:
$15 to pay for it;
Equipment (table, tablecloth (white or navy or black), chairs sign, flyers, presentation, etc.); and
Volunteers to occupy the booth during the conference:
Date Start End Mon Feb 25 12:00 pm 4:00 pm 5:00 pm 7:00 pm Tue Feb 26 8:30 am 3:00 pm
Possible pro-LRT op-ed for the Hamilton Spectator
Develop response to arguments against light rail transit.
Transit Users Group
Free Transit debate:
Date: Thursday, March 6, 2008
Time: 7:00 or 7:30 PM
Location: FRWY Cafe, 333 King Street East (at Wellington St. N.) Hamilton, ON L8N 1C1
Panelists: Lynn Aqun, John Dolbec (possibly), Councillor Lloyd Ferguson (possibly), Councillor Sam Merulla, Thom Oommen
Moderator: Nicole MacIntyre (possibly)
Rerouting of B-Line at McMaster
- TUG Meeting, Nov. 17, 7:30 PM at Skydragon Centre
- TUG Meeting, Oct 27, 7:30 PM at Skydragon Centre
- City Rapid Transit Office LRT Update Meeting
- City Rapid Transit Community Update Meetings
- Meeting Archive...
- Introduction: A Vision for Transit
- News Release: A Vision for Transit in the 21st Century
- Presentation: A Vision for Transit in the 21st Century
- Survey: Share Your Vision for Transit
- Survey: View Results
- Vision Project Interim Report
- (Coming Soon)
- Transit Blueprint for Hamilton