Introduction to the Hamilton Transit Users Group.
By TUG, Last Updated Tuesday, October 23, 2007
The Hamilton Transit Users Group (TUG) acts with and on behalf of users of public transit to:
Advocate for increased support to the Hamilton Street Railway (HSR);
Identify actions to achieve immediate and long-term improvements in the quality of public transit service; and
Promote and support programs, projects, and other initiatives to attain the goals of transit users.
The Hamilton Transit Users Group (TUG) envisions a future in which the people of Hamilton enjoy:
A transit system that is efficient, attractive, safe, accessible, and affordable; and
A service that is fully supported as central to the human, ecological, and economic health of a sustainable Hamilton.
- TUG Meeting, Nov. 17, 7:30 PM at Skydragon Centre
- TUG Meeting, Oct 27, 7:30 PM at Skydragon Centre
- City Rapid Transit Office LRT Update Meeting
- City Rapid Transit Community Update Meetings
- Meeting Archive...
- Introduction: A Vision for Transit
- News Release: A Vision for Transit in the 21st Century
- Presentation: A Vision for Transit in the 21st Century
- Survey: Share Your Vision for Transit
- Survey: View Results
- Vision Project Interim Report
- (Coming Soon)
- Transit Blueprint for Hamilton